GREETINGS FROM YOUR EXALTED RULER...
Ask yourself, "How many times have I gone out to a bar last month?" - Were you at the Elks? Why not?
I love hanging out at the Elks, and I want you to love it too. Summer is a busy time full of fun activities, we can't compete with a lake for sure, but if there is anything I can do to make the club more enjoyable for you just drop me an email. The Club has changed a lot over the decades tailoring to the tastes of the past members. We can do the same. Maybe you want to start a dart league, or have prime rib every month. The sky is the limit, I am open to all ideas.
I hope to see you all at the club soon!
Forever in Elkdom,
Branden Johnson, ER
FROM THE SECRETARY...
We still have some members that have not paid their dues. We do not want to lose these Elks! We will be sending out postcards soon to remind these members that we want them to stay in the family. The best thing you can do for your club is to participate in events. Especially the golf outing and the gun raffle. Mark your calendars and join us at the build a burger this weekend.
Welcome to our newest member Bryce Riggs.
Laura Johnson, Secretary
FROM THE TRUSTEES...
- August 04: Build A Burger
- August 15: Guest Chief Dinner
- August 18: Golf Scramble
- August 26: 2nd Anual Minimal Regatta
- September 01: Build A Burger
- September 05: Wednesday Meals at Elks - Beef Sandwiches
- September 14: Elk 94's 130th Anniversary
- September 15: Breakfast and Parade
- September 15: Kids Corner
- September 15: Band: Rusty Vinyl
- October 04: Annual Inspection
- October 06: Build A Burger Birthday Dinner
- October 27: SCYP BOOzin’ Bar Crawl and Halloween movie night
- November 03: Gun and Cash Raffle
- November 10: Veterans Day Dinner
- November 22: Thanksgiving Safezone
- December 02: Memorial Service
- December 15: Kids Christmas Party
- December 15: Hoop Shoot
- December 24: Tom and Jerry party
- December 27: Martini Party
- January 22: RF&B @ The Elks
- February 02: Build a Burger
- February 03: Super Bowl Party
- February 13: Oven Roasted Chicken Meal
- February 22: Flat Iron Steak Meal
- March 02: Build-a-Burger
- March 13: Dinner at the Elks
- March 16: St. Patty's Day Dinner
- March 22: Dinner at the Elks
- March 23: Ladies Night!
- April 06: Build a Burger
- April 10: Dinner at the Elks - Ribs or Eggplant Parmesan
- April 13: Awards Party!
- April 20: New Elks Officers Installation Ceremony
- April 26: Arbor Day Benefit Dinner at Elks
Two HUGE August events coming your way! Saturday, August 18th will be this year’s golf tournament at Clinton Heights Golf Course. Tee time is 8:30. We are still looking for teams, volunteers, and sponsors. If you would like to be a part of this event in any way please contact Chuck Jones, 419-606-2462 or email at email@example.com.
Sunday, August 26th will be the Minimal Regatta which will be held all afternoon at the Bel Mar Boat Landing. There will be events and music throughout the day for everyone to enjoy.
Meals in August start on Saturday, August 4th with Build a Burger from 6-8 p.m. Come down and enjoy a wide selection of options to create your own feast. August 15th we will feature a guest cook and a special menu for dinner. We hope everyone will stop down and enjoy dinner.
Please be on the lookout for details concerning Heritage Festival and The Gun/Cash Raffle.
|Mary Kate Hayes
Be sure to come down and get your FREE
birthday dinner on August 4th!!
|03 Bill Eckelberry
||05 Brent D Busdeker
||05 Robert Kissell
||06 Robert Funkhouser
|07 Ann Gaietto
||09 Andrew Faber
||09 Ryan Monahan
||12 William Cunningham
|12 Tim Krupp
||15 Don Bagent
||15 Melinda J Ewald
||15 Nate Lofay
|21 Carl Hess
||22 John Spahr
||24 Anne E Clouse
||24 Brooke Shannon
|26 Dean E Bogner
||29 Richard A Wilson
||31 James Betz
||31 Ty Cooper