GREETINGS FROM YOUR EXALTED RULER...
This Thanksgiving the secretary and I will be opening the Club from 6 pm - 9 pm. You are welcome to escape from your crazy family and come to get a drink with your even crazier Elk family. I will be cooking up some award losing chili that will aid in your turkey digestion.
The bar will be cash only as I do not know how to work the plastic money machine.
Please keep reading all of this newsletter. It is very important to our future well-being as Elks that you participate in the upcoming gun raffle. It's a fun night and I hope to have a drink with you all!
Forever in Elkdom,
Branden Johnson, ER
FROM THE SECRETARY...
And just like that we’re in November! This past month we initiated 3 new members- Rob Wagner, Charlie Massi, and Charlton Rolle. Also, we already have 2 candidates approved for initiation in November. If you see new members or candidates, please be sure to give them a warm welcome!
I’m sad to announce that we lost long-time member, Bob Klepper, at the end of September. He had been a member for 71 years! He will be missed~
We had our annual inspection and a district meeting in Lima this past month. We have a couple things to work on, but passed each part of the inspection. There will be a PER dinner in Defiance on November 7th for any PERs or Officers interested.
Hope to see you all down at the lodge over the next month for all of the upcoming events, but especially for the gun raffle!
Laura Johnson, Secretary
FROM THE TRUSTEES...
- November 03: Gun and Cash Raffle
- November 10: Veterans Day Dinner
- November 22: Thanksgiving Safezone
- December 02: Memorial Service
- December 15: Kids Christmas Party
- December 15: Hoop Shoot
- December 24: Tom and Jerry party
- December 27: Martini Party
- January 22: RF&B @ The Elks
- February 02: Build a Burger
- February 03: Super Bowl Party
- February 13: Oven Roasted Chicken Meal
- February 22: Flat Iron Steak Meal
- March 02: Build-a-Burger
- March 13: Dinner at the Elks
- March 16: St. Patty's Day Dinner
- March 22: Dinner at the Elks
- March 23: Ladies Night!
- April 06: Build a Burger
- April 10: Dinner at the Elks - Ribs or Eggplant Parmesan
- April 13: Awards Party!
- April 20: New Elks Officers Installation Ceremony
- April 26: Arbor Day Benefit Dinner at Elks
- May 04: Build-a-Burger, Derby Party
- May 11: Build your own Pasta Dinner
- May 15: Brisket Dinner
- May 22: Italian Buffet
- June 12: Chicken Dinner
- June 15: Flag Day Ceremony
- June 15: Clouse Dog Night!
- June 19: Martin family's South of The Border Meal
- July 27: PineWood Derby Race
- August 17: Golf Tournament
- August 18: The Regatta
Welcome to our most important time of the year friends. Saturday, November 3rd will be this year’s Gun and Cash Raffle. The first gun will be drawn at 6:30. There will be plenty of side raffles and a 50/50 throughout the night. Doors and Kitchen open at 5:00. We will be doing Burger Night from 5 pm - 9 pm. Again this is our most important fundraiser we hope everyone can support this event through ticket sales or participation during the event. If you would like to volunteer some time please contact Chuck Jones, 419-606-2462 or email@example.com.
Saturday, November 10th we will host a Veterans Day Dinner from 4:00 pm – 6 pm. This event will be a collaboration event with the Kenton Lodge. The Kenton Lodge is bringing a tour bus of local Kenton Veterans and members to Tiffin to tour the Civil War Museum and then will be coming for dinner before they depart back to Kenton. This dinner will be FREE for all Veteran’s and $5 for general attendees. We hope to see you there!
The trustees would like to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving. We hope everyone has a safe Holiday season.
|Mary Kate Hayes
Be sure to come down and get your FREE
birthday dinner on November 3rd!!
|02 Daniel Scherger
||02 Tim Wadsworth
||08 Tom Rodgers
||10 Gregg Johnson
|14 Jessica Wirth
||15 Martin Lee Coffmen
||15 David Spitler
||17 John Detwiler
|18 Dan Pfeiffer
||19 Erin Jensen Skeel
||20 Nicole Miller
||20 Brian Narlock
|20 Terry Phillips
||22 Andrew Stevens
||23 Richard Chwalik
||23 Jacob DeMonte
|24 Brian K Falter
||25 David Lather
||25 Chad Siebeneck
||25 Phillip D Werner
|26 Joel W Consolo
||26 Jennifer L Kahler
||27 Brent Howard
||28 Ron Brown