GREETINGS FROM YOUR EXALTED RULER...
Time to start the new Elk year out right! This year is our 130th anniversary of getting our charter on July 11, 1888!
Dueling Piano concert and Pot Luck in the ballroom April 7th- bring something good so I can eat it. This event is also when we announce winners of the Elk, Officer, and Citizen of the year awards.
Pay your dues at the concert and receive your membership card instantly. The door card buzzer will be changed out from the old orange card to the new purple card on the first of April. Thank you to everyone who has already paid your dues. Thanks to all our current members and new members for making this past year a net GROWTH in members. We have many events planned this year and we look forward to visiting with you all throughout the year.
A special thanks to everyone who helped with the kitchen renovation. It is almost complete, and we will be at full-service capabilities this month.
We are always looking for new and innovative ideas for fundraising and charitable giving. If you have any ideas, let us know or come to a meeting on the first or third Thursday of the month.
Forever in Elkdom,
Branden Johnson, ER
FROM THE SECRETARY...
Happy New Lodge Year! April 1st denotes the beginning of the lodge year, so the lock will be changed for our new purple membership cards. If you haven’t already, please renew your membership for the coming year. We have already received 44% of our dues- special thanks to those who have renewed memberships for this year! I will be at the Dueling Pianos event on April 7th with all the cards for current members who need to renew- bring cash, a check, or pay at the bar. Hope to see you all then!
Laura Johnson, Secretary
FROM THE TRUSTEES...
- April 07: Piano Party
- April 14: Kitchen Reopening *New Menu*
- May 05: Cinco De Mayo / Derby Day
- May 23: Special Wednesday Dinner!
- June 02: Build A Burger
- June 16: Seneca County Nature Preserve Clean Up
- June 16: Clouse Hot dog night!
- June 20: BBQ Chicken Dinner
- June 23: Fish Fry
- July 12: Guest Chef Dinner by Matt Skeel
- July 14: Elks Storm the Island
- August 04: Build A Burger
- August 15: Guest Chief Dinner
- August 18: Golf Scramble
- August 26: 2nd Anual Minimal Regatta
- September 01: Build A Burger
- September 05: Wednesday Meals at Elks - Beef Sandwiches
- September 14: Elk 94's 130th Anniversary
- September 15: Breakfast and Parade
- September 15: Kids Corner
- September 15: Band: Rusty Vinyl
- October 04: Annual Inspection
- October 06: Build A Burger Birthday Dinner
- October 27: SCYP BOOzin’ Bar Crawl and Halloween movie night
- November 03: Gun and Cash Raffle
- November 10: Veterans Day Dinner
- November 22: Thanksgiving Safezone
- December 02: Memorial Service
- December 15: Kids Christmas Party
- December 15: Hoop Shoot
- December 24: Tom and Jerry party
- December 27: Martini Party
- January 22: RF&B @ The Elks
- February 02: Build a Burger
- February 03: Super Bowl Party
- February 13: Oven Roasted Chicken Meal
- February 22: Flat Iron Steak Meal
- March 02: Build-a-Burger
- March 13: Dinner at the Elks
- March 16: St. Patty's Day Dinner
- March 22: Dinner at the Elks
- March 23: Ladies Night!
- April 06: Build a Burger
- April 10: Dinner at the Elks - Ribs or Eggplant Parmesan
- April 13: Awards Party!
- April 20: New Elks Officers Installation Ceremony
- April 26: Arbor Day Benefit Dinner at Elks
- May 04: Build-a-Burger, Derby Party
- May 11: Build your own Pasta Dinner
- May 15: Brisket Dinner
- May 22: Italian Buffet
- June 12: Chicken Dinner
- June 15: Flag Day Ceremony
- June 15: Clouse Dog Night!
- June 19: Martin family's South of The Border Meal
- July 27: PineWood Derby Race
- August 17: Golf Tournament
- August 18: The Regatta
Thanks to all our volunteer cooks in March. Bill, Steve, Jim, and Bob helped make all our events successful!
April 7th we will be hosting our annual Piano Party in the ballroom to celebrate our award winners. Hope to see everyone there!
Saturday, April 14th the kitchen will be open for Specialty Burgers, Sandwiches, and Fries. The menu is yet to be determined but will surely be delicious.
April 1st starts a new year for your trustees and we currently have 1 trustee position open. If anyone is interested in volunteering you may attend our next scheduled meeting on April 5th at 7 pm
|Mary Kate Hayes
Be sure to come down and get your FREE
birthday dinner on April 14th!!
|01 James O Eckelberry
||01 Drew Westenbarger
||03 Drew Croy
||03 Robert Mehrman
|04 Justin Nowak
||05 Michael Gardner
||05 Hannah Luhring
||06 Jay O Eckelberry
|06 Todd Sarka
||08 Bryan D Smith
||09 Gary Stroup
||11 Chris English
|11 Mary Kate Hayes
||11 Jim C Wilson
||12 John Payne
||12 Gary Stephens
|13 Bradley Newman
||14 Andy Andersons
||16 Jeremy Croy
||19 John Coppus
|20 William Michelli
||20 Raffy Reyes
||23 Kylie Mathias
||26 Bryce Riggs
|27 Jared Watson
||27 Wayne Wax
||30 Bob Sangregory